Thursday, October 16, 2008

Touch Me Where Denial Does Not Exist

Sweet motion, a night of language spoken without speech,
Stretch forth your heart, touch true within me, seek my soul.
Savor flitting butterfly kisses of nectar sweet.

Universal One bring to me this sun, shine upon me her Autumn song. Spring forth and touch my soul, take my breath and bring to you its taste, its heat.

Love me as you love the season of your heart, taste my love upon your tongue, drink from me and know I am true. Touch where denial does not exist. Reach depths within, where the sea meets the shore.

Speak... nothing remains to utter, I drown myself in you, where the sea meets the shore.

I am so in love with you,

Your husband and best friend

1 comment:

Ca said...

It is not in the way your smile warms
me-- the sweetness alone could lighten
even the darkest of days.

It is not the sincerity of your fingers
as they caress my skin--an explosion of
emotions sending love along the curve
of my spine.

I could never get close enough.

It is more in the way that Autumn has
arrived--the colors reflecting two souls
that blend together perfectly,...

... the sound of your beating heart against
mine, as beautiful as one hand inside
another.

There is no place I would rather be.

-Cher
*First draft
10/14/2008