Thursday, October 16, 2008

Autumn Want

Amid harvest time falling colors swirling, Beauty awaits her breath.
O'er an ocean of deserts, plains, mountains of evergreen blankets to that golden distant sea, want stirs.
Come unto me, pursue my desire, come now to my embrace, taste quivering febrile lips exquisite, rapturous she whispers upon the breeze.

Solicitude seductive reaches his distant shore, dreams and slumber fall into the rising sun. Gentle wind encompassing, enchanting rush becoming, awakens passion wanton of another shore where Autumn paints hue vibrant seasons. Breathe deeply all wanting, sail across inhibitions and be free.

Hearts aflame permeate souls, lives spurned before life, unite, breathing one breath. Touch now the face of Beauty, fingers comb ringlets of bronze, draw from her breath, life. Kiss lips of crimson, soft and trembling, lost in an abyss of ardent hunger, flesh pressing, Autumn's breeze ablaze upon a bed of fallen color, Beauty becomes one.


With all I am, I proffer you my life...
I love you, Sweetness.

Sleep well and dream sweet. I appreciate you, adore you, thank you for the gentle way you care for my heart... you stole my heart long before words and we were flesh.


Your See-Saw, best friend, lover, and husband.

1 comment:

Ca said...

Your words are incredibly beautiful, See-saw, and I am in total awe. Thank you for each one of them and the precious love you give to me.

I will never stop falling in love with you.

Ti amo!

-Your wife,
Cher