Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Letter - I Am In You

My Dear Sweet Cher,
In the mist of your dreams, I am encamped, waiting...
Kisses encompass your mind, where warmth excites and love ignites.
Windswept sands upon a distant shore, wait patiently... footprints of two.
Lay back your head into the blue, I am the wind's gentle, sensual breath.
Movements in time beckon our return, a place shared, a garden of romance and beginnings.
Crashing waves and ocean sprays separate the symphony of music heard only by two, now mere moments away.
Bring me there, bring me unto that shore, love calls my name.
Breathe easy, breathe ever so steady upon embers igniting into flames.
I reside within your dreams, I am flesh encompassing your soul and the pulse of your veins.
Seek me within and find me there, strokes of passion I leave you with love,
nectar sweet deep permeates soft pastel warmth, I give you my love to hold.
Rest your head upon my heart, dream 'til our footprints bed sand where the sea meets the shore.

I love you, Cher.

Your See-Saw

1 comment:

Ca said...

My sweet,

... there is nothing more beautiful than spending an entire day connected to you; we laugh, converse, make love like Neruda, and we warm ourselves beneath the wondrous sky. I so love you.

I cannot speak at times, tesoro, because your beauty amazes me. My words tangle at the tongue as an overwhelming feeling of being "whole" comes over me--I am love-struck with each new second beside you.

I love you more in this moment, and more within the next. I am so yours.

Your wife, lover, twin soul and best friend,
Cher <3