Thursday, October 16, 2008

In Me

Always in the mist of my mind you clear the way.
I give my life completely to you.
I live for your touch, your warmth, all you proffer my being.
All of my dreams are fulfilled, there is nothing that is part of who I am that is not yours wholly.
Complete me, hold all I am within you.
Walk strong in the light of my heart, boundless love awaits you.
Amid the forest of faces, I found you, only.
Baby, the awe-inspiring way you touch me, leaving no doubts, the look in your eyes, assures me. The want of kisses enthralls me, my Sweet. I know living without you is impossible.
Awaken me in a slumber of rest, tell me of your love.
Bring to my life smiles of utter joy.
Moments of intimacy you call out my name, heightening my senses, projecting me to a plane known only to few.
Whisper sweetly into the wind the passion within you, permeate my soul, release heaven screaming from every pore of my flesh.
Leave nothing to be taken, you give me all.
Hold me, reach out to me, I am here.
Immeasurable is your love and true, an angel of heart.
Baby, I am so in love with you at this very moment, nothing you desire is denied.

No comments: