Friday, August 7, 2009

I Saw You One Hundred Times - Love Letter


My Sweet,

Today as we were driving, I saw you for the first time, for the one hundredth time. Truthfully, I am certain it is more than the one hundredth time, only I needed a reference point, like that matters. I once was alone like unto a single leaf amid a vast of white. Looking over at you, my mind wandered pleasantly.

I smiled to myself, taking pleasure in the fresh breath ushered into my pores, rushing swiftly to my heart. These are those moments you never see, the ones I enjoy just as much as hearing you laugh or smile.

In the near future we will have been joined together one year. Quite a year it has been. Starting out as best friends we started on a new journey, although it began long before we knew each other as we are today.

We secured our friendship with a kiss and a few I Do's in the desert of lights. A night to remember with an Elvis, a water dance and a quenching of thirst on a bus with no name.

From that moment we have endured the most uncanny of moments, the joy of seeking new ventures and bringing them to life to discovering things undiscovered about ourselves until now. Only we know the in between moments that keep us as One.

Although it has been written many times by many lovers... I love you more today than yesterday and to you, I am true.

Yours until...

Stefan

No comments: